Little Friends Grosvenor Hamster Cage
Please read the highlighted article for further information on choosing the best hamster cage. Having read this you should have a better idea of which is the best hamster cage to choose.
As you will see, the larger the cage you can afford, the better. This is where the little friends Grosvenor hamster cage is really good. At a push it’s even big enough to keep rats, although due to the bar spacing of 1cm, we would not recommend it for dwarf hamsters or mice. So is this the best hamster cage?
The main features are:
- The grosvenor cage is ideal for rats, hamsters, chinchillas and other similar sized small pets
- All accessories shown are included, house, wheel and bowl.
- This cage is part of our space saving range and is easily collapsible for storage, the cage comes with a wooden shelf and ladder
- Large opening top door length 68cm width 38cm, super narrow bar spacing with 1cm spacing.
- Measures l: 78cm w: 48cm h: 36cm
we loved the size of this cage and the large top opening helps with cleaning, however we did find that the wheel is not very good and would recommend the purchase of a free standing wheel. This is not what you want to hear for a best hamster cage. Because of this, the cage is slightly expensive although the cage still represents reasonable value for money.
We would rate the cage as 4.0 out of 5.0.
For our list of 5 best Syrian hamster cages, please click here.
If you have enjoyed our review titled best hamster cage, or have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to comment below.